Ignitifier II 6954 -
Solid-State Multiple Ignition System
Features One-Wire Distribution:
One single compact unit ignites up to 30 (or more) spark ignited gas burners
all at the same time and instaneously.
- All Electric
- Low Primary Current for many burners
- No need for special high current switches, contactors or power supply
- No mechanical action
- No need for multiplicity of complex high voltage wiring;
requires only single wire service to electrical box or similar connections.
For ovens, furnaces, boilers, etc.
- Compare to rotary and other mechanical systems:
- Solid-state dependability, compactness
- Can be installed for continuous operation
- No moving parts, no mechanical wear
- Instant, simultaneous sparking at all points
- Ignites unbalanced mixtures more effectively
- Saves on equipment installation time
- Less space, less wiring, less conduit
- Maintenance practically eliminated
- Simple, quality components
- Ignitifier III 7759
- Features Spark Blind Ignitor (single burner)